Ruin Lust






The London art gallery, Tate Britain, is having an exhibition about how artists love painting, drawing, sculpting, photographing ruins. 

When I saw the poster I immediately starting thinking about Mogadishu. The way ruined concrete, bricks and stones start to decay, almost as if they are rotting. 

As you can see from my photos below, artists would have their RUIN LUST sated in Mogadishu.


Parliament


Cathedral


Post office


Mosque


Monument


Theatre


Library


Pasta factory


Mosque


Cathedral


Monument


Saint Francis of Assisi


Dentists


I don't know what this was/ is except that it's in Hodan district


I don't know what this was/ is except that it's in Hodan district


Jesus


Italian municipal building


Mosque

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Famous Mayura Dialogues | Movie | Lyrics

Mr and Mrs Ramachari Songs | Movie | Lyrics | Dialogues

Clendar Girl Movie 2015 Leading Actress- Kyra Dutt Hot Pics, Images And Wallpapers